Get more out of digital marketing and analytics with a program based on research from the world's best business schools.
The Delivering Value Through Digital course is underpinned by research from the Future of Marketing Initiative at the University of Oxford's Said Business School, as well as Melbourne Business School's Centre for Business Analytics.
Featuring industry speakers and real-world case studies, you'll learn the core principles and latest thinking on digital marketing – as well as how to turn theory into results.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing executives and consultants
- Have some data fluency but need to hone their analytics-based thinking
- Lack data fluency and need to gain this knowledge
Non-marketing executives and consultants
- Whose roles interface with marketing and need to better understand the latest thinking around digital marketing and analytics
Develop and measure your digital marketing strategy
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for your organisation
- Accurately measure the effect of your digital marketing strategy
Manage your marketing in a digital environment
- Incorporate privacy concerns related to digital data within your strategy
- Prioritise and optimise marketing actions in an increasingly digital environment
Plan for growth
- Develop digital assets, and plan for growth leveraging those assets
Digital marketing foundations and risks
Analytics for understanding customers
Reaching influencing and engaging customers
Causality and experimentation
The two professors, Ujwal and Andrew, really challenged my assumptions. They flipped a few things on their head – such as attribution modelling, oddly enough.
Co-founder and Director, Click Frenzy
An expert in marketing and technology, Andrew is the L'Oréal Professor of Marketing at the University of Oxford's Saïd Business School, as well as Director of the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative.
PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Ujwal is an award-winning marketing academic who specialises in data and strategy. He is Associate Dean (Academic) at Melbourne Business School and the Founding Director of the Centre for Business Analytics.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking and give you access to program materials.
Read our full terms and conditions here.