Discover what enterprise agility looks like at scale, how it works and the effect it will have on your organisation.
Delivered in partnership with Deloitte, the Enterprise Agility Leaders Program will give you the skills you need to introduce agile ways of working at an enterprise level and understand the implications it has for culture and leadership.
With a focus on real-world examples and practical tools, the program will teach leaders how to set their organisation up to be adaptable and responsive as well as deal with challenges that can arise.
Who Should Attend?
- Managing the need to handle disruption
- Involved in building organisational agility agendas
- Preparing for the organisation to go agile
- Looking to enable a business to grow
- Wanting to advance their skillset
- Preparing for change
Define organisational agility agenda
- Build enterprise agility knowledge
- Understand impact of a scaled agile approach
- Develop organisational agility roadmap
Protect against disruption
- Generate and respond to dynamic change
- Build responsive capabilities into organisation
- Adapt organisation to focus on customers
Be future-ready as a leader
- Strengthen your leadership for change
- Develop successful change strategies
- Gain dialogue for enabling change
New ways of working
Agile operating models
Learn which approach to use in different situations and why, as well as how to design a customer-focused organisation
New ways of leading
Explore the new profile of leadership in agile organisations and whether you're ready to lead in an agile culture
The program was extremely rewarding - it elevated the thinking around enterprise agility and framed it in terms of what is required of me as a leader.
Customer Planning Leader, Energy Australia
ENTERPRISE AGILITY PRACTICE LEAD
Trina is a Melbourne Business School associate and expert in organisational development and transformational change who has held senior positions as a change leader at NAB, ANZ, Accenture and PwC.
DELOITTE AUSTRALIA PARTNER
Maria is a Partner in Deloitte's Consulting Practice and National Agility Leader, specialising in new ways of working to execute, optimise and accelerate ideas through to value realisation via agile frameworks.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition, learning materials and meals during the workshop.
Applications will close two weeks prior to course commencement. Apply early to secure your place. Any applications received less than two weeks prior to course commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.