Maintaining the status quo is no longer an option.
Our Leading in the Digital Age online program will give you the skills you need to be an effective leader in a world where disruption is the norm.
You will learn how to encourage a culture that embraces change, apply design thinking methodology to solve user and customer problems, and be able to walk into any meeting and hold informed conversations about digital transformation and the opportunities it brings.
Who Should Attend
Managers and team leaders
- Seeking a better understanding of what digitalisation means to their organisation, their teams and their leadership
- Seeking enhanced individual, team and organisational performance through greater innovation capability
- Responsible for teams, functions or projects dealing with change or with personal responsibility for implementing disruptive digital change
Become a digital leader
- Understand the global digital landscape and how to be an effective digital leader
- Lead teams to apply the design-thinking methodology to solve user and customer problems in new ways
Manage change and influence effectively
- Apply practical strategies to ensure successful change outcomes
- Establish organisational readiness and inspire people to adopt disruptive change initiatives
- Walk into any meeting and hold informed conversations on digital transformation and opportunities
LEARNING CONSULTANT, DIGITAL AGE LEADERSHIP
Nithya is an experienced learning consultant and leadership expert who has worked across the Asia-Pacific region, including at the Singaporean Workforce Development Agency and Prime Minister's Office.
Alice is a digital transformation expert who has held senior roles with IBM and the Victorian Government. She believes knowing what's coming is important – but knowing how to capitalise on it is priceless.
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
A workplace relations lawyer by background, Aviva moved into consulting, executive coaching and professional development after realising her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others.
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
Greg is a leadership development expert with a particular focus on creativity, innovation and design thinking. He teaches on the Melbourne Health Accelerator program as well as our short courses.
This is an online program. The program fee covers tuition and a post-program Network Lab (optional).
Applications typically close two weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than two weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.