Get the practical tools and frameworks you need to implement change within your organisation.
Our Managing and Leading Change course is a hands-on program that will teach you the essentials about driving change and supporting people through periods of transition.
The program includes a simulation exercise as well as modules on the emotions and psychology of change, effective communication strategies and how to work with resistance from others.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and professionals
- Responsible for teams, functions or projects
- Dealing with significant change
- Having personal responsibility for implementing change
- Understand the mechanics and human element of change
- Understand why change often fails
Managing and leading change
- Employ an overarching model for managing and leading change
- Recognise your preferred approach to change, and your strengths and development areas
Preparing for optimal outcomes
- Apply tools and strategies to ensure better success with change
- Establish organisational readiness to change
Influencing and communicating effectively
- Increase your personal influence
- Inspire people to adopt change initiatives
Power and influence
The program helped me to delve into the sort of operator I am and work toward getting people on board to achieve change in the workplace.
Communications and Marketing Manager, Vicsport
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
A lawyer by background, Aviva moved into consulting, executive coaching and professional development after realising her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others. Working with individuals and groups, Aviva helps people find the purpose and passion they need to achieve behavioural change and drive high business impact. Aviva's philosophy centres on helping individuals relate to each other on the basis of what really matters to and excites them, and is committed to building courage and capacity for meaningful dialogue.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.