Gain the practical tools and strategies you need to guide your organisation through difficult times.Our Resilient Leadership program will teach you to recognise neurobiological responses to stress, understand how thoughts affect emotional reactions and utilise coping strategies for yourself and your team.
You’ll emerge from this program with a "challenge" mindset and the ability to appraise adverse events effectively, avoid negative attributions and blame, provide support and reduce stress across your team and organisation.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers who are early in their career
- Leaders who are required to guide their team through difficult circumstances
General managers and executives
- Managers and professionals who are involved with leading others and their organisations
Build your resilience
- Understand the crucial factors involved in resilience
- Recognise and mitigate the effects of stress
- Model resilient behaviours in leadership
Learn how to face challenges
- Respond appropriately and constructively to difficult events
- Face challenges with strength and grace
Develop your mindset
- Adopt a learning mindset
- Grow in the face of adversity
Coping with adversity
PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Drawing on her family's experiences during the Holocaust, Jill teaches business leaders and medical experts how to build resilience and improve their decision-making.
She is an esteemed academic and award-winning author who held positions at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management and INSEAD before joining Melbourne Business School.
Jill has worked with large international organisations including Ericsson, Toshiba, Adidas and AstraZeneca and has appeared in the Huffington Post, Wall Street Journal and The Guardian.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking and give you access to program materials.
Read our full terms and conditions here.